Saturday, October 30, 2010

Every October, The kids and I volunteer with our local Relay For Life team in a Halloween themed fundraiser that lasts throughout the entire month. Yesterday evening before the event started I got the call from TBG that Rose was doing exceptionally well and he's planning on showing her this afternoon/evening at the Carolina Fall Classic in Williamston. He did tell me it was being webcast but unfortunately I won't be able to watch. I'll be in full makeup and on horseback as "the ghostly lady", a costume I decided to try this year in anticipation of Rose's future participation with this fundraising event.
At this time the draw isn't known and I'm not sure when they'll show but I do know it'll be this afternoon into the evening and I won't be able to watch. I wished TBG my best. They'll be showing against some nice teams including the likes of Shawn Flarida so Rosie needs to have her game face on today. All I know as I'm riding through the "Haunted Forest" on my old cremello mare, I'll have my fingers crossed for TBG and the little white pony who could.